Entremer hotel, 2020-2021.
- Solar energy : 220V, 24h / 24, electric plugs in the rooms
- 6 bungalows on a 2 ha property
- Beach front setting and natural swimming pool in front of the resort
The (30 m2 – 320 sq ft) bungalows include a terrace, a bedroom (double or twin) and a bathroom with shower, toilet and sink.
- From 120 000 MGA (32 to 40 €) / night
Two bedrooms (30 m2 _ 320 sq ft each) compartmentalized.
- From 150 000 MGA (40 to 50 €) / night
Room tax and breakfast non included
- 5 % discount for a long stay (more than three nights).
- Bungalow price is per bungalow.
- Meals prices are per person
We are usually cooking with the catch of the day for fish and seafood, many vegetables and fruits (from Morondava) eggs, coconut and aromatic plants from our still small garden and chicken crop). But we are not « fish exclusive » and depends on the wish of our vahiny (guests), the menu of the day may include a tasty zebu meat, a tender poultry or a vegetable curry, a vegetarian couscous, a gluten-free cake…
The meals are simple, of good family cooking, to respect to real tastes of the fresh products. Laurence is the one in charge of the kitchen, well helped by young vezo girls, culturally at ease to prepare fish, and trained on site.
- Mandatory half board : from 40 000 to 60 000 MGA (10 to 15 € – depends on the dinner option)
- Full board : 80 000 MGA (20 €)
Drinks not included.
Reduced tariff by 50 % for kinds under 12 years old.
Excluding drinks. Kids < 12 years old : 50 % discount
Payment by bank transfer or cash (MGA or €). We won’t accept credit cards