Entremer hotel, 2018.
- Solar energy : 220V, 24h / 24, electric plugs in the rooms
- 6 bungalows on a 2 ha property
- Beach front setting and natural swimming pool in front of the resort
The 35 sq m bungalows include a terrace, a bedroom (double or twin) and a bathroom with shower, toilet and sink.
- From 115 000 MGA (32 €, on the rate of 3 600 MGA / €) / night
Two bedrooms (30 sq m each, compartmentalized, separate entrances, King size bed / 3 normal beds), common bathroom (shower, toilet, and sink).
- From 140 000 MGA (40 €, on the rate of 3 600 MGA / €) / night
Room tax and breakfast non included
- 5 % discount for a long stay (more than three nights).
- Bungalow price is per bungalow.
- Meals prices are per person
We are usually cooking with the catch of the day for fish and seafood, many vegetables and fruits (from Morondava, mainly), eggs, coconuts and aromatic plants from our still small garden and chicken coop). But we are not « fish exclusive », and depends on the wish of our vahiny, the menu of the day may include a tasty zebu meat or a tender poultry.
The meals are simple, of good family cooking, to respect to real tastes of the fresh products. Laurence is the one in charge of the kitchen, well helped by young vezo girls, culturally at ease to prepare fish, and trained on site.
- Continental breakfast (fresh fruit juice, hot beverages, home made bread and jams, butter, and the surprise of the day) : 15 000 MGA
- Half board : 50 000 MGA
- Full board : 80 000 MGA
Excluding drinks. Kids < 12 years old : 50 % discount
Payment by bank transfer or cash (MGA or €). We won’t accept credit cards